Lipsi stand between Patmos and Leros, to which is connected on daily basis during the summer. The people are occupied mainly with fishing, livestock farming and agriculture.
During summer many tourists visit Lipsi for the crystal clear beaches, the serene and romantic scenery.
- Kastro with the ruins of the acropolis and the ancient tombs.
- Foundations of an ancient temple at Kouseli.
- The churches of Aghios Ioannis Theologos-built by carved stones-, Panagia of Haros (1600), Kato Panagia (1770) and the Assumption of Virgin Mary (1500).
- Ecclesiastic- Folklore
• Platis Gialos
From Piraeus port
Lipsi port authority 0030 22470 41133
Piraeus port authority 0030 213 2147600
Area: 15,9 sq km
Lipsi municipallity belongs to the administrative district of Kalymnos (Dodecanese prefecture – South Aegean Region).